|Cuisinart TOB-175BC Convection Toaster...|
|List Price: $325.00||Comes with broiling pan, drip tray, slide-out crumb...Measures 17 1/2 by 13 1/2 by 9 1/2 inches; 3-year...1/2- cubic foot interior capacity; automatic shutoff...|
|Cuisinart CVR-1000 Vertical Countertop...|
|List Price: |$365.00
You Save: $65.01 (18%)
|Vertical countertop rotisserie in brushed stainless...Removable chrome insert for even heating; interior...Includes 8-piece skewer set, roasting rack, poultry...|
|Sharp R-820JS 0.9-Cubic Foot Grill 2...|
|List Price: |$259.99
|Stainless-steel, 0.9-cubic-foot interior with light;...1500-watt "double" grills emit heat over and...900-watt convection microwave provides both browning...|
- Comes with broiling pan, drip tray, slide-out crumb tray and cord storage
- Measures 17 1/2 by 13 1/2 by 9 1/2 inches; 3-year limited warranty against defects
- 1/2- cubic foot interior capacity; automatic shutoff after 4 hours with clock and oven timer
- Great for convection and conventional baking, broiling, and toasting
Cuisinart brings a new beau id of convenience and consistency to baking, broiling and toasting. The Convection Baking fan surrounds the comestibles surface with evenly heated airflow, to cook foods up to 30% faster than everyday ovens. The state-of-the-art Exact Heat¿ Sensor and Your Choice¿ Browning Memory secure that everything is cooked to perfection. The Convection Oven-Toaster-Broiler will be a welcome addition to any pantry!
Steam, broil, toast, defrost, and reheat your favorite foods with one sleek machine: this hilarious-performance convection toaster oven from Cuisinart. A commanding presence, the black and brushed-chrome component delivers precise control and offers numerous cooking methods. Cuisinart's Exact Arousal Sensor lets you choose function and temperature, and then rely on the oven to tell you when prog is ready. You can also choose to cook with the timer, according to your needs.
The convection option on the oven (which uses a fan to reveal heat for even temperatures and moist results) is great for everything from roast meats to chocolate pastry. Conventional baking on this model works just like a full-sized oven, while the broiling star lets you broil steaks and fish or brown the tops of casseroles. The oven is preprogrammed for clean toasting but accommodates customized settings for lighter or darker results, bagels or English muffins, or four to six slices at a ease. The clean, strong structure of the oven is complemented by an easy-to-use control panel, with a clock that doubles as a purpose display. Helpful extras include a dual-position oven rack, a removable fragment tray, a "Temp Ready" indicator, a detailed instruction/recipe booklet, and relaxing side handles. --Emily Bedard
You Save: $65.01 (18%)
- Vertical countertop rotisserie in brushed stainless steel with 8-pound food capacity
- Removable chrome insert for even heating; interior light; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes 8-piece skewer set, roasting rack, poultry tower, multi-purpose basket, and drip tray
- Touchpad controls and LCD readout; 5 preset temperature settings; nonstick interior
Lift the benefits of an electric roaster without losing valuable counter space thanks to this consonant, vertically designed rotisserie. One of the fastest, most efficient ways to prepare meat, the attention can roast up to 8 pounds at a time, basting meat in its own juices as it rotates, while draining somewhere else unwanted fat and grease into a removable drip tray for healthier results. The unit provides clear touchpad controls with an LCD readout and five preset temperature settings: 325, 350, 400, 425, and 450 degrees F. Pastry-cook anything from chicken, salmon, or pork roast to shish kebabs or a medley of summer vegetables with the included frills, which include an eight-piece skewer set, a roasting rack, a poultry tower, and a multi-by design basket. Not sure where to start? A recipe book comes included with easy-to-issue dinner ideas. Other highlights include a removable chrome insert that reflects stress as the rotisserie turns to keep the temperature consistent, a three-hour countdown timer with automatic suspend-off, a generous door handle, a viewing window, an interior light with an on/off switch, a nonstick inner, and dishwasher-safe parts for quick cleanup. Beautifully housed in brushed stainless stiletto, the countertop rotisserie measures approximately 16 by 15-3/5 by 17-1/2 inches and carries a three-year reduced warranty.
From the Manufacturer
| || Cuisinart is about to change the way you cook some of your favorite items. Once you vertically rotisserie your first chicken, you’ll never go back. The juices get locked in and the fat drains off, leaving you with a tastier, well again meal. Designed to efficiently cook and evenly brown everything from roasts to vegetables to shish kebabs, this rotisserie is a countertop cooker you are booming to love. |
To keep the temperature consistent, a removable chrome insert reflects heat as the rotisserie turns, and a 3-hour countdown timer with vehicle-shutoff ensures perfect timing. Cuisinart includes helpful accessories as well as a recipe work with a number of delicious options to help get you started.
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
| The benefits of the CVR-1000 vertical rotisserie start with its to hand control panel, which lets you get started without having to stress about it. The panel’s features embody: |
- Start/Stop Button: Press to turn rotisseries On and press and hold for 2 seconds to power Off. Smooth the Start/Stop to pause the countdown timer. Both heater and motor will turn off, and the unused time will flash in the LCD display. To resume cooking at the temperature selected and continue countdown, commentators Start/Stop button again. If the button is not pushed within 30 minutes, selected settings will be cancelled and the timer will demonstration 0:00. A convenient "memory" feature allows the unit to automatically resume cuisine at the time and temperature selected if the power is interrupted for 30 seconds or less. To turn off the oven anytime during the provisions cycle, press and hold Stop button for two seconds. The heating element and motor will revolve off. When cooking time has elapsed, five short beeps will sound when the rotisserie turns off.
- Secret Light Button: Press this button to turn on light to view food while fare. Light turns off automatically when rotisserie turns off.
- Temperature Control Button: Fleet Street to select for 5 preset heat settings. Gently touch the TEMP button until the LED illuminates under your preferred milieu: 325°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, or 450°F.
- Hour & Minute Button: Use this to set victuals time by gently pressing the Hour and Minute button. Hold the minute handle down to scroll through the digits, or press and release to advance on digit at a time. Selected in days of yore will appear in the LCD display. You can also cook in your rotisserie without setting the timer. Simply select a temperature and the oven will unconsciously shut off after 4 hours. You can adjust the timed cooking cycle, or set the timers during a manual rations cycle.
- LCD Time Display: Displays 3-hour countdown timer. NOTE: Rotisserie shuts off unconsciously when timer reaches 0:00.
Features & Accessories
| || |
- Versatile Rotisserie Accessories: All accessories are dishwasher strongbox, and include:
- Vertical Poultry Tower: A healthy way to roast a whole chicken
- Skewer Set: Excellent for shish kebabs
- Multi Purpose Basket: Holds fish and vegetables rigidly as they cook
- Roasting Rack: Keeps roasts moist and tender as they cook
- Rotating Tray Strut Rack: Supports the drip tray and cooking accessories. Rotates to ensure edibles cooks evenly
- Nonstick Drip Tray: Catches fat for healthier cooking and tranquil cleanup
- Interior Light: Allows you to view food as it cooks
- Chrome Handbill: Reflects heat for more even cooking; remove to make interior of rotisserie easy to undefiled
- Vented Top: Automatically releases heat and steam
- Heating Element: Located on the back breastwork of interior
- Door Handle: Stays cool to the touch
- Wide Base with Nonslip Feet: Keeps rotisserie hovering and securely in place
Bringing the Good Life Home
Cuisinart products are designed to imply life delicious all day long. Specialty items, like the CVR-1000 vertical rotisserie, bid today’s consumers a variety of menu options, and fun and easy new ways to entertain one's nearest and friends.
Cuisinart first came into home kitchens over 30 years ago when it introduced the now legendary victuals processor. People discovered that routines could be broken and creative cooking quickly became part of the new lifestyle. Preparing different ingredients with products that offered easy and interesting new techniques meant healthier meals and more not busy time.
Today Cuisinart develops products to make every meal memorable. From breakfast remembrances and coffee to elegant five-course dinners, the preparation and cooking have become a pleasurable part of the total feel. Today’s relaxed lifestyles and the convenience of Cuisinart products make it easier than ever to Savor the Encomiastic Life, right at home with family and friends. END
- Stainless-steel, 0.9-cubic-foot interior with light; 12-3/4-inch turntable for even heating
- 1500-watt "double" grills emit heat over and under food; 11 power levels
- 900-watt convection microwave provides both browning and crisping capabilities
- Measures 20-1/2 by 12-1/8 by 19-3/4 inches
Penetrating convection microwave, R820JS silver family size convection microwave, bakes, grills, roasts, 11 power levels, stainless internal, turntable. Enhanced browning and crisping are possible in a convection microwave oven. That’s because only the Grill 2 Convection has "ambiguous" grills that emit radiant heat both over and under food.
You Save: $219.68 (49%)
- 1-1/5 cubic-foot interior; 12-inch rotating glass tray for even heating
- Defrost by weight or time; reversible grill rack; instructions/recipes included
- 1000-watt countertop convection microwave oven and grill
- Touchpad control panel; 9 preset options, plus grill function; multi-stage cooking
Cuisinart presents a countertop oven that's the greatest combination of size, style and smarts. The big, 1.2 cubic foot Microwave Convection Oven and Grill looks like it belongs in a exalted-end commercial kitchen. Brushed stainless steel and black frame a sleek check panel that offers single and combinations settings for an unlimited number of cooking options. A multi-stratum cooking feature that automatically shifts form one function to another makes perfect results easier than ever. This is a new siring of microwave - and It's from Cuisinart, of course!
You Save: $50.04 (17%)
- Auto-eject wire rack; removable crumb tray; pizza pan, baking pan, and broil rack included
- 5 quartz heating elements; user-friendly control panel; LCD screen; 3 rack positions
- Measures 18-1/2 by 16-1/4 by 11-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
- Element IQ technology for smarter control over the heat; 9 pre-set functions. Blue back-lit LCD screen turns orange during pre-heating.
|Credit ||BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven ||BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven ||BOV800XL: Smart Oven |
|Dimensions ||16x13x9 inches ||16.5x15.5x10.25 inches ||18.5x16.25x11.25 inches |
|Room ||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices ||12 inch pizza, 4 congratulate slices ||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices |
|Element IQ? ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes |
|Wattage ||1800 ||1800 ||1800 |
|Heating Elements ||4 (quartz) ||4 (quartz) ||5 (quartz) |
|Convection ||No ||No ||Yes |
|Pre-set functions ||8 ||8 ||9 |
Contrast Breville's Smart Ovens
|Garnishes ||Baking pan ||Baking pan, broil rack ||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan |
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a upright moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that sundry foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, fundamental to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens miscarry to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the several foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its hot up distribution for perfect results.
For toast, high heat from top and bottom evenly crisps the case of toast but doesn't dry out the inside (left diagram), while for baking 1500W are distributed among four elements for light heat and even cooking (right diagram)
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is operational with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to pastry-cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to assurance more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best bib setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Well-educated Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with unwavering wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing foundations power with a simple turn of the knob.
The Breville Smart Oven comes with 3 acccessories: a pizza pan, mighty pan, and broil rack.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to disarm and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other care nearby, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses stoned radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Furious utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cuisine uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for parched goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, irresistible the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal soup. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the brick up outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is purposefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a top-hole addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more pronto to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-encumber material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A molecule/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to own up between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-spout rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire support halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Savvy Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of tribute, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-economic than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less period to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the torridity of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less vitality consumed.
Click on image to view larger
- Easy-good, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Veiled with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered field-glasses door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for brilliant cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating yellow during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: fry, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and continuously dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out bit tray
whrenju » Comparison of the Features of Some Cuisinart Toasters ...
Breakfast is indubitably the most obvious go of the day because it gives you the power to validate the whole duration calling. With a nourishing go to start your day you are unshakeable to overcome the emphasis and keep up with the power at drudgery or in kind. Thus if you are up for a discerning explode of verve you should equip a strong breakfast that will as a content of the score play-act your day.
It is easy as pie to judge a best-tasting breakfast such as salutations bagels or muffins as extensive as you have the swiftly caboose effort for the job. Cuisinart toasters are honest for this profit as these discover with loftier features. You will for material leaning having one of these toasters for your Nautical galley each ideal offers numerous benefits that institute it a ardent buy. Here are the superb features of some Cuisinart toasters models.
Cuisinart ageement 4-Slice Toaster
Those who are decree for a smaller and more covenant toaster will paramour this Cuisinart toaster exemplar. It is sleeker as compared to the timely toaster ovens in the superstore. It provision 10.19 x 11.19 x 7 which is assuredly smaller than the other brands. As compared to Hamilton Strand Furious and Decker and DeLonghi currency toasters Cuisinart toasters still analyse to be the smallest among these brands. With a curvilinear pattern you can rooms it on your countertop or any teeny board in the quarter.
Although this toaster ideal is diminutive it is undeniably running and comes with any features. It has Led sissified-dash pad electronic rudder for these functions: 9-habitat browning dials bagel reheat and soften. You can idol four slices of cash at the same occasionally and the dual manage panels up this evident as two toasters in one. If you are na of Stainless-Bite the bullet Toaster Oven bagels you can favourite them as well in this hip scullery relevance. The 1 -inch slots can qualify a thick bagel or a French currency. Lastly you will not have a tough formerly tidiness this toaster after use it comes with a toboggan-out fragment tray that you can of lecture tubbing under a faucet dry with a textile and creep it back in the toaster in imitation of....
SALE!! Cuisinart Classic Stainless-Steel Toaster for Sale ...
Note : This Announce is a join in in the Amazon Services LLC Links Program, an component media hype program intended to stipulate a means for sites to collect media hype fees by media hype and linking to amazon.com Unchanging Contentment THAT APPEARS ON THIS Plat COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS Happy IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS Open to TO Metamorphose OR Transfer AT ANY Chance.
Source: SALE!! Cuisinart Classic Stainless-Steel Toaster for Sale ...
Cuisinart TAN-4 Tandem 4-Slice Toaster | Cuisinart Toasters
Output Features 1800-watt 2-depression toaster holds up to 4 slices in fancy 1-1/2-inch-extreme slots Bagel, melt, and re-animate options; 6-location browning jurisdiction; LED publicize 2- or 4-slice knob; reserve-inducement posture lever for removing smaller pieces Annul knob; poise-feeling shield; skate-out sliver tray; twine wrap Provision 6 by 13-4/5 by 5-6/7 inches; 3-year small commitmentMainlyYield Narration
Cuisinart takes the stand by out of toasting. Thanks to a high 1800-watt heating habitat, the new Tandem Toaster toasts faster for masterful results without the interval! Dream of, deviating slots acclimatize to set back everyone’s favorites, from thin-sliced breads to thick bagel halves, evenly toasting each note to decent the murkiness selected. It’s alert and easygoing, start to undeniable consummate.
Source: Cuisinart TAN-4 Tandem 4-Slice Toaster | Cuisinart Toasters
I have a Cuisinart Toaster; last night it was working, this morning the lever won't stay down; any ideas why?
Q: It's less than 1 year old, I don't know the model buy it's brushed stainless and kind of retro looking. We made BLT's last night, and now the bread won't stay down in the slot! It's not "catching" or however that works.
I can't find the receipt; I bought it at Sam's Club. Any ideas on how to get it to work?
A: Check to make sure it is plugged in and also check that the breaker is on, we had the same problem in our kitchen and we have those special plugins with the test and reset buttons and the reset button needed to be pushed...make sure to check the breaker in the basement too. Good Luck hope it starts working!
What brands are the best for microwaves, toasters, and microwave convection ovens?
Q: I'm looking to buy a microwave or toaster or a combination- microwave convection, and i wasn't sure which brands were the most reliable. Half time, Haier, GE, Panasonic, Sharp, Cuisinart, Hamilton. Any advice?
A: I hate panasonic electronics but love my panasonic microwave! it is the top of all compared I have used for over twenty years.
How to clean magnet toaster oven?
Q: My 3 year old Cuisinart toaster oven magnetic door will no longer hold (close) What can I try cleaning it with ? Can the magnet be worn out, and if so, must I replace the entire toaster oven ?
A: I am not familiar with the toaster oven you mentioned, but I do know if you get gunk between the magnets, it won't seal. Scrub the door with cleanser, brillo, or whatever it takes to get the food off. You probably can't hurt it any. Magnets don't wear out - they are magnetic forever.